Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Abouts
6 Definitions of Abouts
The definition of abouts, the meaning of word
Is abouts a scrabble word? Yes!
- pre.- concerning or relating to a particular subject
- adj.- if someone is about to do something, or if something is about to happen, they will do it or it will happen very soon
- adv.- a little more or less than a particular number, amount, or size
- n.- a complete change in the way someone thinks or behaves
- -.- a phrase which people sometimes use to describe a situation in which there has been a lot of excitement about something that is not really important. It comes from the title of a humorous play by William Shakespeare.
- n.- the idea that managers can manage in the best way by visiting the places where work or business is done and by talking to employees
16 Synonyms of Abouts
Abouts is worth 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in abouts: A B O S T U