Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Accords
7 Definitions of Accords
The definition of accords, the meaning of word Accords
Is accords a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- without being asked or forced to do something
- v.- to give someone or something special attention or a particular type of treatment
- n.- according to a rule, system etc
- adv.- in a way that is suitable for a particular situation or that is based on what someone has done or said
- pre.- as shown by something or stated by someone
- -.- the political agreements made in 1995 in Dayton, Ohio, in the US, between Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, and the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (Serbia and Montenegro) to end the fighting between them and decide where the new borders would be between them
- -.- an official agreement which encourages European countries to be peaceful and to make sure all their citizens are treated fairly and have basic human rights. It was signed in 1975 by every European country except Albania, and also by the US and Canada.
13 Synonyms of Accords
Accords is worth 12 points in Words with Friends and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in accords: A C C D O R S