Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Airports
10 Definitions of Airports
The definition of airports, the meaning of word
Is airports a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a place where planes take off and land, with buildings for passengers to wait in
- -.- the second largest of the four international airports serving London. The other three are Heathrow, Stansted, and London City Airport. Gatwick is 25 miles to the south of the city.
- -.- abbreviation for FREE ON BOARD AIRPORT
- -.- an airport designed for air travel to and from other countries, with space for the largest aircraft
- -.- an airport serving the Washington, D.C. area, used mostly for flights within the US
- n.- books that are not very serious, and that people buy at airports to read when they are on a plane journey
- -.- an airport that serves a particular area but that has few international flights
- -.- one of the four international airports serving London. The other three are Gatwick, Stansted, and London City Airport. Heathrow is the largest airport in the UK, and it is 20 miles to the west of central London.
- -.- an airport with a lot of flights where people can easily change planes to travel on to another airport
- -.- an international airport near Luton in south central England, used especially by planes taking people on package tours
Airports is worth 10 points in Words with Friends and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in airports: A I O P R R S T