Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Alcohols
9 Definitions of Alcohols
The definition of alcohols, the meaning of word
Is alcohols a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- the medical condition of being an alcoholic
- n.- someone who regularly drinks too much alcohol and has difficulty stopping
- adj.- relating to alcohol or containing alcohol
- n.- drinks such as beer or wine that contain a substance which can make you drunk
- n.- a type of alcohol used for cleaning wounds or skin
- n.- a poisonous alcohol that can be made from wood
- n.- ethanol
- adj.- non-alcoholic drinks do not contain alcohol
- -.- an international organization for alcoholics who want to stop drinking alcohol. They regularly meet in groups to talk about why they drink and to give each other support so that they can stop drinking.
Alcohols is worth 13 points in Words with Friends and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in alcohols: A C H L L O O S