Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Aliener
5 Definitions of Aliener
The definition of aliener, the meaning of word Aliener
Is aliener a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj.- very different from what you are used to, especially in a way that is difficult to understand or accept
- n.- someone who is not a legal citizen of the country they are living or working in
- -.- (1979) a horror film directed by Ridley Scott about a creature that kills people, sometimes after first living in their bodies. There has been a series of Alien films, including Alien Resurrection (1997) and Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem (2007).
- v.- to do something that makes someone unfriendly or unwilling to support you
- n.- the feeling of not being part of society or a group
0 Synonym of Aliener
Aliener is worth 7 points in Words with Friends and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in aliener: A E E I L N R