Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Allying
7 Definitions of Allying
The definition of allying, the meaning of word
Is allying a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj.- belonging or relating to the countries that fought with Britain, the US etc in the First or Second World War
- n.- a country that agrees to help or support another country in a war
- v.- to help and support other people or countries, especially in a war or disagreement
- -.- an informal name for Alexandra Palace
- -.- a popular US television sitcom about a young woman named Ally McBeal, who was a lawyer. She was attractive and successful in her job, but she worried a lot about her relationships with men and with the other people she worked with. The show included dreamlike scenes, in which events that Ally McBeal imagined in her mind seem to be really happening. The last series ended in 2002.
0 Synonym of Allying
Allying is worth 11 points in Words with Friends and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in allying: A G I L L N Y