Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Alphas
7 Definitions of Alphas
The definition of alphas, the meaning of word Alphas
Is alphas a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- the first letter of the Greek alphabet
- n.- software that is being tested by the company that is writing it, to see if it works properly
- n.- a test of software to see if it works properly, done by the company that is writing the software
- -.- an oilriga large structure used for getting oil from the ground under the sea in the North Sea near Scotland, which caught fire in 1988. 167 workers died in the fire, and the accident caused criticism of safety standards on oil rigs.
- n.- the male with the highest rank in a group of animals such as chimpanzees
- n.- an atomic particle consisting of two protons and two neutrons that is sent out by some radioactive substances
- n.- a teenage girl who is the most important and powerful member of a group of girls who regularly spend time together. Alpha girls are typically confident, attractive, and determined to be successful. Often used humorously.
0 Synonym of Alphas
Alphas is worth 11 points in Words with Friends and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in alphas: A A H L P S