Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Analysis
6 Definitions of Analysis
The definition of analysis, the meaning of word
Is analysis a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a set of techniques for exploring underlying motives and a method of treating various mental disorders; based on the theories of Sigmund Freud
- n.- the abstract separation of a whole into its constituent parts in order to study the parts and their relations
- n.- a branch of mathematics involving calculus and the theory of limits; sequences and series and integration and differentiation
- n.- a form of literary criticism in which the structure of a piece of writing is analyzed
- n.- an investigation of the component parts of a whole and their relations in making up the whole
- n.- the use of closed-class words instead of inflections: e.g., `the father of the bride' instead of `the bride's father'
Analysis is worth 11 points in Words with Friends and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in analysis: A A I L N S S Y