Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Angeling
10 Definitions of Angeling
The definition of angeling, the meaning of word Angeling
Is angeling a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj.- looking good, kind, and gentle or behaving in this way
- n.- a spirit who is God's servant in heaven, and who is often shown as a person dressed in white with wings
- n.- a good spirit who is believed to protect a person or place
- -.- the second largest city in the US, in California on the Pacific coast
- n.- a private investor who puts money into new business activities, especially ones based on advanced technical ideas
- -.- an organization whose members try to protect people from being attacked or robbed, especially when they are travelling on underground railways in big cities. The first group was started in New York City, and there are groups in cities in other countries. The members are known for wearing red beretsflat cloth hats and for doing their work without being paid.
- -.- the highest waterfall in the world, which is in southeast Venezuela
- n.- a bond that is not performing well now, but which performed well in the past
- -.- a private investor who puts money into new business activities, especially ones based on advanced technical ideas
- -.- an American basketball team based in Los Angeles, California. Their home stadium is the Staples Center and they have won the NBA championships many times. Famous players such as Magic Johnson, Shaquille O'Neal, and Kobe Bryant have played for the team.
0 Synonym of Angeling
Angeling is worth 10 points in Words with Friends and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in angeling: A E G G I L N N