Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Anglo
5 Definitions of Anglo
The definition of anglo, the meaning of word Anglo
Is anglo a scrabble word? Yes!
- .- relating to England or Britain
- n.- someone who belonged to the race of people who lived in England from about 600 AD
- n.- a Christian who is a member of the part of the Church of England that is similar to the Roman Catholic Church
- n.- someone whose family is partly British and partly Indian
- -.- an agreement made in 1985 between the governments of the UK and the Republic of Ireland, which gave the Irish the right to take part in discussions about the future of Northern Ireland. Many Protestants in Northern Ireland criticized the British government for making this agreement.
0 Synonym of Anglo
Anglo is worth 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in anglo: A G L N O