Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Anglos
5 Definitions of Anglos
The definition of anglos, the meaning of word
Is anglos a scrabble word? Yes!
- .- relating to England or Britain
- n.- someone who belonged to the race of people who lived in England from about 600 AD
- n.- a Christian who is a member of the part of the Church of England that is similar to the Roman Catholic Church
- n.- someone whose family is partly British and partly Indian
- -.- an agreement made in 1985 between the governments of the UK and the Republic of Ireland, which gave the Irish the right to take part in discussions about the future of Northern Ireland. Many Protestants in Northern Ireland criticized the British government for making this agreement.
0 Synonym of Anglos
Anglos is worth 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in anglos: A G L N O S