Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Ann
10 Definitions of Ann
The definition of ann, the meaning of word
Is ann a scrabble word? Yes!
- -.- (1929–45) a Jewish girl from Germany, who went to live in Holland with her family to escape from the Nazis. She wrote a famous diary, in which she describes her life while she and her family were hiding from the Nazis in Amsterdam. The family was eventually discovered, and sent to the concentration camp at belsen, where most of them were killed. Her diary was published(publish) after her death.
- -.- (1944–) a British television presenter, known especially for the popular quiz show The Weakest Link. She is known for severely criticizing people when they answer a question wrongly. At the end of each round, she says to the loser: ‘You are the weakest link. Goodbye.'
- -.- (1950–) the second child and only daughter of the British queen, Elizabeth II. Her official title is The princess royal. In 1973 she married Captain Mark Phillips, but they divorced in 1992. Later in the same year she married Timothy Laurence. She is known for her skill at riding horses and was a member of the British Olympic team in 1976. She works actively to support many charity organizations, especially as President of the Save the Children Fund.
- -.- (1665–1714) the queen of Great Britain and Ireland from 1702 to 1714 and the daughter of James II.
- -.- (?1557–1623) the wife of William shakespeare. Her house in Stratford-upon-Avon in England (Anne Hathaway's Cottage) is a famous place for tourists to visit.
- -.- a style of furniture, popular in the UK in the 18th century. Queen Anne tables and chairs typically have curving legs.
- -.- a British company which has shops that sell sexy women's underwear and sex toys. It also arranges parties for groups of women where its products are sold. The company was begun in 1970 and was named after the owner's secretary. They now have shops or run parties in many countries.
- -.- (1507–36) the second wife of the English king henry viii, who was the mother of Queen Elizabeth I. Henry wanted to end his first marriage in order to marry Anne Boleyn, but the Pope would not allow it, and this led to the separation of the Church of England from the Roman Catholic Church. Henry later had Anne's head cut off.
- -.- (1918–2002) a well-known US agony aunt whose newspaper column used to appear daily in hundreds of US newspapers
- -.- a type of rag dolldoll made from cloth which is a popular children's toy in the US. She has a large round face, red circles on her cheeks, and hair made from pieces of red wool. The male doll that looks like this is her brother, Raggedy Andy.
0 Synonym of Ann
Ann is worth 3 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in ann: A N N