Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Ants
10 Definitions of Ants
The definition of ants, the meaning of word
Is ants a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a small insect that lives in large groups
- .- someone or something that does something
- n.- to increase your demands or try to get more things from a situation, even though this involves more risks
- .- before
- n.- an offensive word for an annoying person with a weak character
- v.- to put a date on a document, letter, cheque etc that is earlier than the date it was actually signed, usually so that it takes effect from the earlier date
- n.- a type of insect that lives in groups. They build large piles of earth to live in, and can give a very painful bite.
- adj.- involving very small amounts of money, and not important
- -.- a cheque on which you write a date that is earlier than the actual date
Ants is worth 4 points in Words with Friends and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in ants: A N S T