Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Arabize
8 Definitions of Arabize
The definition of arabize, the meaning of word Arabize
Is arabize a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- someone whose language is Arabic and whose family comes from, or originally came from, the Middle East or North Africa
- n.- the language or writing of the Arabs, which is the main language of North Africa and the Middle East
- n.- the sign 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, or 0, or a combination of these signs, used as a number
- -.- a phrase used in the media to describe the series of revolutions and protests in the Middle East and North Africa which began in December 2010 and continued into 2011. The protests began in Tunisia where President Ben Ali was removed from power. In Libya, protests against Muammar Gaddafi developed into a civil war. In Egypt, President Mubarak resigned as leader after 18 days of demonstrations. Major protests took place in many other countries in the region, often causing powerful leaders to make important political and economic changes. For example, in Jordan King Abdullah II removed the Prime Minister and the Cabinet from their jobs. Some leaders, such as President of Bashir of Sudan, decided not to try to be re-elected.
- n.- any of the wars between Israel and the Arab countries, e.g. the Yom Kippur War of 1973
- -.- an organization of Arab countries in North Africa, Northeast Africa and Southwest Asia, which was formed in 1945 to encourage these countries to work together and deal with problems affecting their members. The organization's official title is 'the League of Arab States'.
- -.- a country in the Middle East, between Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Oman, made up of seven small emirates, including Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Population: 4,621,399(2008). Capital: Abu Dhabi. The land is mainly desert, but has a lot of oil. Many people from other countries work there because of the oil industry.
0 Synonym of Arabize
Arabize is worth 18 points in Words with Friends and 19 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in arabize: A A B E I R Z