Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Armies
10 Definitions of Armies
The definition of armies, the meaning of word
Is armies a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- the part of a country's military force that is trained to fight on land in a war
- n.- a Christian organization that tries to help poor people
- -.- a humorous British television programme(1968–77) about a group of men who were part of the home guard in a small southern English town during World War II. Their job was to defend the town if German forces attacked it, but they were very badly organized, and everything they did went wrong.
- n.- an army started by Oliver Cromwell during the English Civil War in 1645, which was known for being well-trained and skilled at fighting. It consisted of Roundheads, fighting against King Charles I and his Cavaliers.
- -.- an informal name for the Salvation Army
- -.- the full name of the ira
- -.- the army of the former Soviet Union. This was its official name from 1918 until 1946, but people still used the name Red Army after that.
- -.- a military force of people in Britain who train as soldiers in their free time
Armies is worth 8 points in Words with Friends and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in armies: A E I M R S