Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Articles
9 Definitions of Articles
The definition of articles, the meaning of word
Is articles a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj.- someone who is articled to a company of lawyers, accountants etc, is employed by that company while they are training to become a lawyer etc
- n.- a piece of writing about a particular subject in a newspaper or magazine
- -.- the job title of someone who is training to become a SOLICITOR
- n.- the word ‘a' or ‘an'
- n.- the word ‘the' in English
- n.- a piece of writing in a newspaper giving the paper's opinion on a subject
- n.- an official document giving details of the structure and running of a company, for example the powers of directors, the rights of shareholders, the way in which the accounts will be approved, etc
- -.- an agreement made in 1781 by the 13 original colonies, (colony) of the US which established a government for the US, and which was used as the basic law of the country until the constitution of the united states was written and agreed in 1789
- -.- a set of 39 statements which form the main beliefs of the Church of England. They were written in 1571 and people who become priests in the church must first formally accept these beliefs.
1 Synonym of Articles
Articles is worth 10 points in Words with Friends and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in articles: A C E I L R S T