Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Ashing
7 Definitions of Ashing
The definition of ashing, the meaning of word
Is ashing a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- the soft grey powder that remains after something has been burned
- -.- Action on Smoking and Health; a British organization that opposes smoking and the tobacco industry. It tries to influence the government to put high taxes on tobacco and to make laws that restrict smoking, cigarette advertising etc.
- n.- the first day of lent
- -.- the name given to the competition between the English and Australian cricket teams
- -.- (1943–93) a US tennis player who, in 1975, was the first black man to win the men's singles competition at wimbledon. He died after receiving blood infected with the aids virus.
- n.- a type of tree with red or orange-red berries
- -.- (1915–2001) a US businesswoman who started a cosmetics company that operates in many countries. The company uses saleswomen (saleswoman) who sell directly to customers, rather than in shops, and successful saleswomen are given pink Cadillacsa type of expensive car.
0 Synonym of Ashing
Ashing is worth 10 points in Words with Friends and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in ashing: A G H I N S