Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Assay
6 Definitions of Assay
The definition of assay, the meaning of word
Is assay a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- an appraisal of the state of affairs
- v.- make an effort or attempt
- v.- analyze (chemical substances)
- n.- a quantitative or qualitative test of a substance (especially an ore or a drug) to determine its components; frequently used to test for the presence or concentration of infectious agents or antibodies etc.
- n.- a substance that is undergoing an analysis of its components
- n.- a written report of the results of an analysis of the composition of some substance
Assay is worth 8 points in Words with Friends and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in assay: A A S S Y