Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Atlantes
6 Definitions of Atlantes
The definition of atlantes, the meaning of word Atlantes
Is atlantes a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj.- in, near, or from the Atlantic Ocean
- adj.- a way of speaking that uses a mixture of American and British English sounds and words
- -.- a city in New Jersey, US, on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean, known especially for its casinos
- -.- the Atlantic Ocean. British people sometimes use phrases such as ‘across the Atlantic' or ‘on the other side of the Atlantic' when they are talking about the US, and Americans use these phrases when they are talking about western Europe, especially the UK
- -.- the ocean between the east coast of North and South America and the west coast of Europe and Africa. The Atlantic Ocean is the world's second largest ocean.
0 Synonym of Atlantes
Atlantes is worth 8 points in Words with Friends and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in atlantes: A A E L N S T T