Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Atlases
5 Definitions of Atlases
The definition of atlases, the meaning of word Atlases
Is atlases a scrabble word? Yes!
- -.- in Greek mythology, one of the titansthe first gods who ruled the universe. After the Titans were defeated by zeus, Atlas was forced to hold the sky on his shoulders forever. In art, however, Atlas is usually shown holding the world on his shoulders, not the sky.
- n.- a book containing maps, especially of the whole world
- n.- a map that shows the roads in a particular country or area
- -.- (1893–1972) a US body builder, who started a successful business selling a course that showed people how to develop strong muscles. Its advertisements used the phrase ‘You too can have a body like mine'. Charles Atlas's name is often used humorously to describe someone who has strong muscles
- -.- a line of mountains in North Africa that stretches across Morocco, Algeria, and Tunisia
0 Synonym of Atlases
Atlases is worth 7 points in Words with Friends and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in atlases: A A E L S S T