Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Attacked
5 Definitions of Attacked
The definition of attacked, the meaning of word
Is attacked a scrabble word? Yes!
- v.- to deliberately use violence to hurt a person or damage a place
- n.- a person who deliberately uses violence to hurt someone
- n.- an act of violence that is intended to hurt a person or damage a place
- n.- a sudden serious medical condition in which someone's heart stops working normally, causing them great pain
- n.- an attempt to make a company's website stop working. This is done by sending so much data to the website that the company's computers become unable to work properly. The result is that customers of the company cannot use the online services that the company provides.
0 Synonym of Attacked
Attacked is worth 15 points in Words with Friends and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in attacked: A A C D E K T T