Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Attents
5 Definitions of Attents
The definition of attents, the meaning of word
Is attents a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- when you carefully listen to, look at, or think about someone or something
- adj.- listening to or watching someone carefully because you are interested
- n.- the period of time during which you continue to be interested in something
- n.- the former name of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- n.- a medical condition that especially affects children. It causes them to be too active and to be unable to pay attention or be quiet for very long.
0 Synonym of Attents
Attents is worth 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in attents: A E N S T T T