Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Augustly
6 Definitions of Augustly
The definition of augustly, the meaning of word Augustly
Is augustly a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- the eighth month of the year, between July and September
- adj.- impressive and respected
- -.- (1840–1917) a French sculptoran artist who makes solid objects out of stone, metal, clay etc considered to be the greatest sculptor of his time, whose most famous works areThe Thinker andThe Kiss
- -.- (1841–1919) a French artist who was one of the first impressionists, and had a bright colourful style of painting. He is known especially for his paintings of women.
- -.- (1780–1867) a French painter and leader of the neoclassical school artists who copied the style of ancient Greece and Rome. He is known for his portraitspaintings of real people and for his nudespaintings of people, mostly women, without clothes such asTurkish Women at the Bath.
- n.- (in Britain) an official public holiday on the last Monday in August. Many people travel by car to the coast, causing traffic problems in many places.
0 Synonym of Augustly
Augustly is worth 12 points in Words with Friends and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in augustly: A G L S T U U Y