Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Avenues
5 Definitions of Avenues
The definition of avenues, the meaning of word
Is avenues a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- used in the names of streets in a town or city
- -.- a street in New York known for its expensive shops
- -.- a street in central London where there are many theatres
- -.- (used especially in newspapers) the name of an imaginary, typical suburban street in the UK. It represents a place where ordinary families live in a traditional way.
- -.- a street in New York City that is famous as the centre of the advertising business. Its name is sometimes used to mean the US advertising business in general
1 Synonym of Avenues
Avenues is worth 10 points in Words with Friends and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in avenues: A E E N S U V