Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Aviatic
8 Definitions of Aviatic
The definition of aviatic, the meaning of word Aviatic
Is aviatic a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- the science or practice of flying in aircraft
- n.- a pilot
- -.- insurance for aircraft, their passengers and CARGOes
- n.- sunglasses with large oval metal frames and a bar across the top, between the parts that cover your eyes. Aviation sunglasses were originally worn by pilots.
- -.- the business of transporting passengers and goods by aircraft, rather than the use of aircraft for military purposes
- -.- a British organization that controls the operation of the air travel industry, especially by making safety rules and directing the traffic of planes in the UK. There is a similar organization in the US called federal aviation administration.
- n.- an organization whose purpose is to establish safety standards in air travel and provide information and advice to AIRLINEs (=companies that carry people and goods by plane)
- -.- a US government organization which is responsible for making sure that aircraft and airports are safe for people to use. There is a similar organization in the UK called the civil aviation authority.
0 Synonym of Aviatic
Aviatic is worth 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in aviatic: A A C I I T V