Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Awarded
10 Definitions of Awarded
The definition of awarded, the meaning of word Awarded
Is awarded a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- something such as a prize or money given to someone to reward them for something they have done
- v.- to officially give someone something such as a prize or money to reward them for something they have done
- n.- a prize given to plays in the theatres of the off broadway area of New York City
- n.- a prize given to the best theatre actor, best actress, best play etc, shown in New York in a particular year
- n.- an Oscar
- -.- a set of prizes given every year at a public ceremony to the best British pop and rock musicians
- -.- a ceremony held every year in the US, at which prizes are given to the best baseball fielders in the Major Leagues
- -.- a prize given every year to the most successful pitcherthe player who throws the ball in the american league and the national league of US baseball. It is named after the famous pitcher Cy young.
- n.- a special prize given to someone who has successfully completed a number of activities in a programme that was originally set up in the UK by the Duke of Edinburgh. The programme is designed for young people, and its aim is to encourage them to achieve difficult things and do work that helps other people. The programme includes physical activities such as climbing mountains, camping, hiking, and other outdoor activities. It also includes activities that involve helping other people, such as charity work.
- -.- awards which are given each year in the UK to the best musicians producing music of black origin
0 Synonym of Awarded
Awarded is worth 12 points in Words with Friends and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in awarded: A A D D E R W