Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Baying
10 Definitions of Baying
The definition of baying, the meaning of word
Is baying a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a part of the sea that is partly enclosed by a curve in the land
- adj.- a bay horse is reddish brown in colour
- v.- if a dog bays, it makes a long high noise, especially when it is chasing something
- -.- a bay (body of water connected to the sea) on the US east coast, important for trade and shipping
- -.- a large area of sea in northern Canada which is frozen for most of the year
- -.- a place in southeast Australia, close to Sydney, where a narrow part of the sea reaches into the land, which was visited in 1770 by Captain cook. In the early 19th century, another place in this area was used as a place for sending British criminals as a punishment, and this was also given the name ‘Botany Bay'.
- -.- a city and port in northwest Jamaica, the second largest city on the island. Its beautiful beaches make it a popular place for tourists.
- n.- a window that sticks out from the wall of a house, usually with glass on three sides
- -.- a bay at the southeast end of Cuba. It is under the control of the US who have a naval base there. Part of the base is used as a prison for people considered to be terrorists from various parts of the world including Afghanistan. There have been many complaints by human rights organizations about the way prisoners are treated.
- n.- a sweet-smelling leaf from the bay tree, used in cooking
0 Synonym of Baying
Baying is worth 12 points in Words with Friends and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in baying: A B G I N Y