Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Canyons
6 Definitions of Canyons
The definition of canyons, the meaning of word Canyons
Is canyons a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a deep valley with very steep sides of rock that usually has a river running through it
- n.- a sport in which you walk and swim along a fast-moving river at the bottom of a canyon
- n.- a deep narrow valley with very straight sides and no way out
- -.- a large park in the US state of Utah, known for its scenery of unusually shaped pink and white rock
- -.- a very large, deep gorgea steep-sided valley cut by a river in the US state of Arizona. The Grand Canyon is in a national park, and many tourists visit it.
- -.- an oil tankera ship that carries oil which was damaged on the rocks on the coast of Cornwall, southwest England, in 1967, and poured large quantities of oil into the sea, causing a lot of damage to the environment
1 Synonym of Canyons
Canyons is worth 12 points in Words with Friends and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in canyons: A C N N O S Y