Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Choicely
8 Definitions of Choicely
The definition of choicely, the meaning of word
Is choicely a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj.- choice food is of very good quality
- n.- if you have a choice, you can choose between several things
- adj.- against women having the right to have an abortion
- n.- a situation in which there is only one thing you can do, so you do not really have any choice at all
- adj.- a multiple choice examination or question shows several possible answers, and you have to choose the correct one
- n.- an important decision which you make about your life, for example where you choose to live, what kind of job you do, whether you get married etc
- -.- an organization in the US which tries to improve the rights of patients and the choices available to them at the end of life. It aims to change the law that forbids helping seriously ill people to die if they wish to. The organization gives advice to such people and their families. It was formed in 2005 after the Hemlock Society and Compassion In Dying joined together.
- adj.- someone who is pro-choice believes that women have a right to have an abortion
0 Synonym of Choicely
Choicely is worth 18 points in Words with Friends and 19 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in choicely: C C E H I L O Y