Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Christy
7 Definitions of Christy
The definition of christy, the meaning of word Christy
Is christy a scrabble word? Yes!
- -.- a famous auction company with its main offices in London and New York City, where valuable paintings, old furniture, rare books etc are sold
- -.- (1960–) a British sprintersomeone who runs in fast races over short distances who won a gold medal at the 1992 Olympic Games
- -.- (1941–) a British actress, born in India, sometimes described as ‘the spirit of the swinging sixties'. She won an Oscar for Darling (1965) and her other films include Dr Zhivago (1965), Far from the Madding Crowd (1967), and Away from Her (2006).
- -.- a city in southeast Texas on the Gulf of Mexico
- -.- (1890–1976) a British writer known for her many popular novels about murders and the detectives who try to find out who did them. Her most famous characters are Miss marple and Hercule poirot, and two of her best-known books areMurder on the Orient Express andDeath on the Nile, which have both been made into films.
- -.- a holy day in the Roman Catholic Church, when the sacramentthe holy bread eaten at the Eucharist is carried in procession. Corpus Christi is Latin for ‘the Body of Christ'.
- -.- (1898–1953) a British sex killer, who strangled six women, including his wife and some prostitutes, at his home at 10 Rillington Place, West London. Bodies were found hidden in a cupboard, under the floorboards and buried in the garden in 1953. In 1950 Timothy Evans, who lived in a flat at Rillington Place, had been executed after the bodies of his wife and baby were found. At his trial, Christie admitted a seventh killing, that of Mrs Evans, but denied murdering the baby. Christie was executed and Evans was given a posthumous free pardon in 1966.
0 Synonym of Christy
Christy is worth 15 points in Words with Friends and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in christy: C H I R S T Y