Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Crystals
8 Definitions of Crystals
The definition of crystals, the meaning of word
Is crystals a scrabble word? Yes!
- v.- if a liquid crystallizes, it forms crystals
- n.- very high quality clear glass
- adj.- crystallized fruit, ginger, or flowers are made by a special process which covers them with sugar
- n.- the illegal drug methamphetamine
- n.- a glass ball that you can look into, which some people believe can show what is going to happen in the future
- adj.- very clearly stated and easy to understand
- -.- a type of valuable glass product such as wine glasses and vases, made from crystala high quality type of glass in Waterford in the Republic of Ireland
- -.- a large building made of glass and iron, built in hyde park, London to contain the great exhibition of 1851. The building was later moved to South London, but was destroyed by fire in 1936. The name ‘Crystal Palace' is still used for a football team and a sports ground in South London.
7 Synonyms of Crystals
Crystals is worth 13 points in Words with Friends and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in crystals: A C L R S S T Y