Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Currying
6 Definitions of Currying
The definition of currying, the meaning of word Currying
Is currying a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a type of food from India, consisting of meat or vegetables in a spicy sauce
- adj.- cooked with hot spices
- v.- to try to make someone like you or notice you in order to get something that you want – used to show disapproval
- -.- a British company which sells electrical or electronic goods for the home, such as televisions, cameras, washing machines, cookers etc. Their shops are often in large shopping areas on the edges of towns.
- -.- (1946–) a British woman who was a Conservative politician from 1983 until 1997, known for saying what she thinks. She has also written several popular novels that include a lot of sex. In 2002 she admitted that she had had an affairsecret sexual relationship with John Major that ended two years before he became prime minister.
- n.- a mixture of spices, used in cooking to give food a spicy taste
0 Synonym of Currying
Currying is worth 14 points in Words with Friends and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in currying: C G I N R R U Y