Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Daringly
6 Definitions of Daringly
The definition of daringly, the meaning of word Daringly
Is daringly a scrabble word? Yes!
- .- to be brave enough to do something that is risky or that you are afraid to do – used especially in questions or negative sentences
- n.- something dangerous that you have dared someone to do
- n.- courage that makes you willing to take risks
- adj.- involving a lot of risk or danger, or brave enough to do risky things
- -.- the main character in one of the stories in the British comic for boys calledThe Eagle, popular especially in the 1950s and 1960s. He is the brave captain of a spacecraft and has many exciting adventures, and his main enemy is the Mekon.
0 Synonym of Daringly
Daringly is worth 13 points in Words with Friends and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in daringly: A D G I L N R Y