Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Divinize
8 Definitions of Divinize
The definition of divinize, the meaning of word
Is divinize a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- the ability to say what will happen in the future, or the act of doing this
- adj.- coming from or relating to God or a god
- v.- to discover or guess something
- n.- the study of God and religious beliefs
- n.- the right given to a king or queen by God to rule a country, that in former times could not be opposed
- -.- God
- -.- a long poem in three parts, written around 1300 by the Italian poet dante. It describes the poet's spiritual journey. First he is led through Hell (the Inferno ) and Purgatory by the poet virgil, and then he is led through Paradise by beatrice, the woman he loves. It is generally considered to be one of the greatest poems ever written.
- -.- the fixed forms of daily prayer and ceremony used by Roman Catholic priests
0 Synonym of Divinize
Divinize is worth 21 points in Words with Friends and 23 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in divinize: D E I I I N V Z