Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Doctorly
10 Definitions of Doctorly
The definition of doctorly, the meaning of word Doctorly
Is doctorly a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- someone who is trained to treat people who are ill
- v.- to dishonestly change something in order to gain an advantage
- adj.- done as part of work for the university degree of doctor
- n.- a university degree of the highest level
- -.- (1928–) a US expert in sexual behaviour who talks about people's sexual problems on television. Her full name is Ruth Westheimer.
- -.- a book by the Russian writer Boris pasternak about a doctor in Russia during World War I and the Russian Revolution. It was made it into a successful romantic film in 1965, in which Omar sharif and Julie Christie appeared as the main characters.
- adj.- relating to study done after a PhD
- n.- someone whose job is to give information to the public in a way that gives the best possible advantage to a politician or organization
- -.- someone with special knowledge and experience who is employed to help a business that is losing money and which may have to close
0 Synonym of Doctorly
Doctorly is worth 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in doctorly: C D L O O R T Y