Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Dollying
6 Definitions of Dollying
The definition of dollying, the meaning of word
Is dollying a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a doll – used especially by children
- -.- (1946–) a US country and western singer, songwriter, and guitar player who later became an actress in films and on television. Her songs include Coat of Many Colors (1971), and her films include 9 to 5 (1980) andSteel Magnolias (1989). She is known for her large breasts, and her blonde hair.
- -.- a US company that produces cakes, pies, and other baked sweet foods
- n.- a figure made in the past from wheat plants to celebrate the harvest
- n.- a pretty young woman, especially one who wears fashionable clothes
- -.- a sheep that was cloned by British scientists in 1997. Dolly was created from the cell of another sheep and became an exact copy of it. Dolly died in 2003.
0 Synonym of Dollying
Dollying is worth 13 points in Words with Friends and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in dollying: D G I L L N O Y