Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Eddying
5 Definitions of Eddying
The definition of eddying, the meaning of word Eddying
Is eddying a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a circular movement of water, wind, dust etc
- v.- if water, wind, dust etc eddies, it moves around with a circular movement
- -.- a store found in many towns in the US, which sells sports clothes and home furnishings. The first store opened in 1920 and there are now stores and catalogues in Britain, Japan, and Germany.
- -.- (1961–) a US film actor and comedian, who first became known for his work on the television programmeSaturday Night Live. His films includeBeverly Hills Cop (1984) andthe Nutty Professor (1997), and he did the voice of one of the characters in the filmShrek.
- -.- (1821–1910) a US religious leader, who started a new form of Christianity called christian science in 1866
0 Synonym of Eddying
Eddying is worth 13 points in Words with Friends and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in eddying: D D E G I N Y