Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Eminency
7 Definitions of Eminency
The definition of eminency, the meaning of word Eminency
Is eminency a scrabble word? Yes!
- adv.- completely and without a doubt – use this to show approval
- n.- the quality of being famous and important
- adj.- an eminent person is famous, important, and respected
- adj.- much more important, more powerful, or better than any others of its kind
- n.- someone who has unofficial power, often secretly, through someone else
- n.- the right of the US government to take private land for public use
- -.- (1963–) a British artist whose best-known work is called My Bed. It is a real bed that has not been made tidy after she has slept in it. The bed is covered in and surrounded by things such as underwear, ashtrays, and sunglasses. Emin is one of a group of British artists whose work is referred to as Britart. Many people have strong opinions about her work, and it causes a lot of disagreement between those people who think it is good and those who do not like it.
0 Synonym of Eminency
Eminency is worth 15 points in Words with Friends and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in eminency: C E E I M N N Y