Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Excelled
8 Definitions of Excelled
The definition of excelled, the meaning of word Excelled
Is excelled a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- the quality of being excellent
- n.- a way of talking to or about people who hold high positions in the state or the church
- adj.- extremely good or of very high quality
- v.- to do something very well, or much better than most people
- adj.- the very best of a particular thing
- n.- a place which is well-known for doing a particular type of work extremely well
- -.- a set of ideas and rules about good management practices that are designed to help companies make better products, offer better services, and be more competitive. The ideas were developed by EFQMa non-profit organization started by leading European companies as a model for other organizations to copy
- -.- an exhibition centre in the Docklands area of London. The London Boat Show is held there each year.
0 Synonym of Excelled
Excelled is worth 18 points in Words with Friends and 21 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in excelled: C D E E E L L X