Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Excises
5 Definitions of Excises
The definition of excises, the meaning of word Excises
Is excises a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- the government tax that is put on the goods that are produced and used inside a country
- v.- to remove or get rid of something, especially by cutting it out
- -.- a government tax on certain goods such as tobacco, alcoholic drinks, and petrol that are sold in the country
- -.- a tax on certain goods produced and sold in a country, for example cigarettes and alcoholic drinks
- n.- the former department of the British government that was responsible for collecting tax on goods that were being bought or sold, or on goods that had been brought into the country. The department merged with the Inland Revenue to form Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs in 2005.
Excises is worth 16 points in Words with Friends and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in excises: C E E I S S X