Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Excising
5 Definitions of Excising
The definition of excising, the meaning of word Excising
Is excising a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- the government tax that is put on the goods that are produced and used inside a country
- v.- to remove or get rid of something, especially by cutting it out
- -.- a government tax on certain goods such as tobacco, alcoholic drinks, and petrol that are sold in the country
- -.- a tax on certain goods produced and sold in a country, for example cigarettes and alcoholic drinks
- n.- the former department of the British government that was responsible for collecting tax on goods that were being bought or sold, or on goods that had been brought into the country. The department merged with the Inland Revenue to form Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs in 2005.
0 Synonym of Excising
Excising is worth 18 points in Words with Friends and 21 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in excising: C E G I I N S X