Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Exitance
9 Definitions of Exitance
The definition of exitance, the meaning of word Exitance
Is exitance a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a door or space through which you can leave a public room, building etc
- v.- to leave a place
- -.- a British organization which aims to change the law against helping seriously ill people to die if they wish to. The organization gives advice to such people and their families. The Hemlock Society is a similar organization in the US.
- n.- a plan for ending your involvementtaking part in an activity, such as a war or a business, in a way that causes no damage or problems
- n.- the activity of asking people how they have voted in an election in order to discover the likely result
- -.- an interview between someone leaving a company or organization and their employer
- n.- a door that is used to let people out of a building such as a cinema, hotel, restaurant etc when there is a fire
- n.- something that makes it difficult or expensive for a company to stop being involved in a type of business, or for a customer to end a business arrangement
- -.- a novel by the US writer Hubert Selby Jr which describes in detail various sexual acts, including homosexual sex and rape, which take place in New York. It was published in Britain in 1966 and the next year was judged in court to be obscene. But in 1968, publication in Britain was allowed. A film of Last Exit to Brooklyn was made in 1989.
0 Synonym of Exitance
Exitance is worth 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in exitance: A C E E I N T X