Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Fatally
6 Definitions of Fatally
The definition of fatally, the meaning of word Fatally
Is fatally a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a death in an accident or a violent attack
- adj.- resulting in someone's death
- n.- the belief that there is nothing you can do to prevent events from happening
- adv.- in a way that causes death
- -.- (1987) a film with Michael douglas and Glenn close, in which a married man has sex with another woman. He does not want to have a relationship with her, and she becomes very angry and crazy, follows him everywhere, and kills his daughter's pet rabbit and tries to kill his wife.
- n.- a beautiful woman who men find very attractive, even though she may make them unhappy
1 Synonym of Fatally
Fatally is worth 13 points in Words with Friends and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in fatally: A A F L L T Y