Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Faying
6 Definitions of Faying
The definition of faying, the meaning of word
Is faying a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a fairy1 – used especially in poetry
- -.- (1931–) a British writer of novels, whose books include Praxis (1978) and The Life and Loves of a She-Devil (1983)
- -.- (1941–) a US actress who first became famous in the film Bonnie and Clyde (1967), and has since appeared in many other films, including Chinatown (1974) and Mommie Dearest (1981). She won an Oscar for Network (1976).
- -.- (1933–) an Egyptian businessman who lives in the UK, and who owns the famous London department store Harrods and the football club Fulham FC. He believed that the Royal Family and the Secret Services were responsible for the deaths of Princess Diana and his son Dodi Al Fayed in a car accident in Paris. However, after an inquest, a jury decided that the driver of their car was responsible.
- -.- an evil sorceressa woman who has magic powers who is the half-sister of King Arthur in old stories
- -.- (1955–97) a wealthy British man who was killed in a car crash in Paris with Diana, Princess of Wales, with whom he was having a relationship. He was the son of Mohammed Al Fayed.
0 Synonym of Faying
Faying is worth 13 points in Words with Friends and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in faying: A F G I N Y