Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Foxes
10 Definitions of Foxes
The definition of foxes, the meaning of word
Is foxes a scrabble word? Yes!
- -.- one of the main national television networks in the US. The others include abc, cbs, and nbc. Fox is the newest of the main US television networks, and is part of Rupert murdoch's company, News Corporation.
- n.- a wild animal like a dog with reddish-brown fur, a pointed face, and a thick tail
- v.- to be too difficult for someone to do or understand
- -.- (1624–91) an English religious leader who started the Christian group the Society of Friends, who are also called quakers
- -.- the main male character in the US television programmeThe X Files, who is an agent for the FBI, and who believes in aliens
- n.- a type of bat that lives in hot countries and eats fruit
- n.- a small dog with short hair
- -.- (1749–1806) a British politician known for his wish to stop the slave trade and his opposition to the taxing of the American colonies(colony)
- -.- (1961–) a Canadian film actor best known for appearing in the Back to the Future series of films (1985–1990). He has also worked on television, in humorous programmes such as Family Ties in the 1980s and Spin City in the 1990s. In 1991, he discovered that he had Parkinson's Disease, and in 2000 he started The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research.
- -.- a US film production company
0 Synonym of Foxes
Foxes is worth 15 points in Words with Friends and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in foxes: E F O S X