Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Frozen
7 Definitions of Frozen
The definition of frozen, the meaning of word Frozen
Is frozen a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj.- devoid of warmth and cordiality; expressive of unfriendliness or disdain
- adj.- absolutely still
- adj.- (used of foods) preserved by freezing sufficiently rapidly to retain flavor and nutritional value
- adj.- incapable of being changed or moved or undone; e.g.
- adj.- not convertible to cash
- adj.- not thawed
- adj.- turned into ice; affected by freezing or by long and severe cold
10 Synonyms of Frozen
Frozen is worth 18 points in Words with Friends and 19 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in frozen: E F N O R Z