Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Giantly
9 Definitions of Giantly
The definition of giantly, the meaning of word
Is giantly a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- an extremely tall strong man, who is often bad and cruel, in children's stories
- adj.- extremely big, and much bigger than other things of the same type
- adj.- a giant-size version of a product is a very large one, or the largest one available in a range
- n.- a large star that is near the middle of its life and shines with a reddish light
- n.- a person, sports team etc that defeats a much stronger opponent
- n.- a panda1
- -.- a type of canned and frozen (freeze) food, mainly vegetables, best known for its sweet corn
- -.- a group of unusually shaped rocks on the coast of Northern Ireland, which were formed by a flow of lava into the sea. According to old stories, they were used as a path for giants crossing from Ireland to Scotland.
- -.- a Major League Baseball team based in San Francisco, California. Their home stadium is the AT&T Park (formerly called the SBC Park), and they have won National League pennants many times and the World Series championships five times.
0 Synonym of Giantly
Giantly is worth 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in giantly: A G I L N T Y