Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Glaze
7 Definitions of Glaze
The definition of glaze, the meaning of word Glaze
Is glaze a scrabble word? Yes!
- v.- become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance
- v.- furnish with glass
- v.- coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- n.- a coating for ceramics, metal, etc.
- n.- a glossy finish on a fabric
- n.- any of various thin shiny (savory or sweet) coatings applied to foods
- v.- coat with a glaze
Glaze is worth 15 points in Words with Friends and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in glaze: A E G L Z