Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Grayed
7 Definitions of Grayed
The definition of grayed, the meaning of word Grayed
Is grayed a scrabble word? Yes!
- -.- the usual American spelling of grey
- -.- (1970–) a British pop singer and songwriter who also plays the guitar. He is very popular in Ireland and some people think that he is Irish although he was actually born in Manchester. His most successful record is White Ladder and his songs include Shine, This Year's Love, and Please Forgive Me.
- -.- the main character in the novelThepicture of dorian gray by Oscar Wilde
- -.- a London organization of law students and barristers and the buildings they use, which is one of the four inns of court
- -.- the main character in the novelThe Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar wilde
- -.- (1716–71) an English poet whose best-known work,Elegy written in a Country Churchyard, is usually called Gray's Elegy
- -.- (1891) a novel by Oscar wilde about a beautiful young man, Dorian Gray, who has a painting of himself that he keeps in the attica room under the roof of his house. Dorian Gray's own face remains young and beautiful, but the face in the painting looks older and more ugly as Gray becomes more and more evil and immoral.
0 Synonym of Grayed
Grayed is worth 11 points in Words with Friends and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in grayed: A D E G R Y