Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Greatly
10 Definitions of Greatly
The definition of greatly, the meaning of word Greatly
Is greatly a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj.- very large in amount or degree
- adv.- extremely or very much
- n.- a very successful and famous person in a particular sport, profession etc
- .- the grandfather, grandmother etc of your parents
- -.- (1861) a novel by Charles dickens about a young man called Pip who wants to become rich and successful. He is given money by an unknown person, and as a result he becomes a less nice person, but after several difficult experiences, he finally realizes that he must work hard to make enough money to live well, and he becomes a kind, generous man.
- n.- a very large short-haired dog
- -.- the main railway company in southwest England
- -.- the largest coral reef1 in the world, off the northeast coast of Australia. It is around 2000 km (1250 miles) long.
- -.- the crash2
0 Synonym of Greatly
Greatly is worth 11 points in Words with Friends and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in greatly: A E G L R T Y